What do you want to do about the drug and alcohol issues in your life?. There are services across Taranaki who can help you think about making changes.

If you are under 18, the Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service based at the hospital in New Plymouth has a specialist young persons, drug and alcohol worker. They can offer you support, advice, information and treatment. The service is free and confidential. If you can not get to the hospital, they can visit you in the Taranaki Region. They can also link you in with a Kaupapa Maori service if you wish. Using the service is really easy. You can either:

Alcohol, Drugs, Little Black Book, Home